The holiday season is in full swing, which means it’s time for Holly Marie Photography to book winter sessions! December through March sessions are now being scheduled. There are a limited number of December sessions available.
To schedule a session, call (919) 623-1484 or email email@example.com. If you reach voicemail, please be sure to include contact information and the best time to call. Visit www.hollymariephoto.com for session details.
I often get asked, “What kind of photo shoot can we have during the winter months?” Here are some answers:
• First of all….I can come to you! We will shoot indoors in your home and/or pop outdoors for some quick shots, then go back inside to warm up. Cute hats, furry hooded coats, and sweaters are great for this!
• We will move furniture and objects around for the perfect setting. I often use a client’s wall as a backdrop, or I can also set up a backdrop.
• I can incorporate small items found throughout the house that have meaning to your family and give your shoot personality. Favorite blankets, toys, books, etc.
• As always, if the light is lacking, artificial light can be added with my large softbox, recreating the look of natural light. In fact, the images above were taken this way!
• Baby sessions! The majority of my baby sessions are done in the nursery and/or somewhere in the home. We keep their little toes warm and give them a familiar and comfortable place to be photographed.
• If you and your family are up to it, we can brave the cold! Urban locations are best for this, since the trees look a little bare this time of year.
• And finally….you can come to my winter mini sessions!